Update and Resources
We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all the children in our home child care premises. Children’s safety and well-being is our top priority, we will continue to make every effort to uphold a welcoming and caring environment for children and families. We will be working with our Providers to adapt to the physical environment, providing training for the staff and Providers, and develop policies and procedures to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all the children, families, and Providers.
Bright Minds Care has been following all Ministry of Education and Local Public Health Operational Guidance during COVID-19. We have developed a COVID-19 policy and procedure; our Providers are following all the guidelines for a safe and welcoming environment for all children.
We are operating with the following action plans:
- All Providers and staff are provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to use throughout their day when interacting with children and other adults.
- Provider’s program space is adapted to ensure more physical spacing and social distancing between children.
- Increasing outdoor activities when weather permits.
- Increased daily cleaning/disinfecting of high touched areas and toys.
- All essential visitors are screened before entering the home child care premises.