Licensed Home Child Care
Dedicated, transparent, inclusive, innovative and flexible Agency that works with Parents and Providers
There are many options when it comes to choosing a childcare for your children, however as parents you want the best care for your child. Our experienced Home Child Care Consulants will offer professional support for families in selecting and using a safe, nurturing home childcare program.
Bright Minds Care Licensed Home Child Care Agency works in partnership with parents and our approved Providers to ensure children experience a safe, learning, attentive and engaged environment.
Who Are Our Providers?
- An Individual with child care related experience and passion working with children
- Safe and spacious programming area for children to learn and maintain physical distancing between other children and Provider.
- The individual and their household members 19 years and older with Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Completed First Aid and Level C CPR training certificate
- Have completed a health assessment, medical clearance and immunization records, and TB test
- Vetted through our 5 step approval process
Benefits of Home Child Care
- Flexible hours compare to child care centres
- Provide a home-like environment for an easier transition for children
- Licensed by the Ministry of Education
- Maximum 6 children to 1 Provider ratio
- A mixed-age group benefits children to learn through role modelling and keeps siblings together
- Providers and Agency are required to meet all Child Care and Early Years Act and additional policies and procedures
- Home Child Care Consultant conducts regular visits to ensure and support Providers with Regulations, Policies and Procedures
- Toy and Equipment Lending Library; Providers have access to age and developmentally appropriate materials for children in their care
- Healthy and nutritional homemade hot lunch and two snacks that meet Canada’s Food Guide can be adjusted to children’s individual dietary requirements
- Daily activities are planned and flexible to the needs of the children and follow the Ministry of Education’s “How Does Learning Happen”
- Parents get to choose which Providers will provide care for their child
- Connecting to the Community through programs such as EarlyON, local library and community centre
Sandbox Child Care App
Share photos and updates for parents to view in real-time with the Sandbox Parent App or Parent Portal. This will help ensure that parents never miss a moment of their child’s day.